This is a homepage of Tomas Krilavičius, an associate professor in Informatics faculty, Vytautas Magnus University, head of information systems branch at Baltic Institute of Advanced Technologies and co-founder of TokenMill. My main interests and competence areas:
- Practical Data mining - application of data mining techniques for different practical tasks
- Natural language processing for Information Retrieval (especially, lithuanian language)
- Rigorous analysis and visualisation of political processes. Application of quantitative methods for analysis and visualisation of political processes as a part of the civic initiative http://atviras-seimas.info/komandiruotes.
- Hybrid systems. Formal specification of hybrid systems (Behavioural Hybrid Process Calculus, hybrid automaton), simulation of hybrid systems (Bhave tool-set for Behavioural Hybrid Process Calculus simulation), analysis of various properties of hybrid systems;
- Tools integration. Integration and interoperability of tools. Tools development in academic environment.
- Diverse aspect of embedded systems, especially formal specification, analysis and verification of timed behaviour.